Thursday, August 8, 2019

Update: Where've I been?

Hello! It's been a few years since I've been here. Partially it's because I haven't done any big trips since my trip to Japan, and partially because I forgot about this. I've been really invested in a couple YouTube channels lately. Both mine, and a joint channel with a friend of mine where we're making an original series! I'm pretty excited about this one.

Also, I never realized that people were still on blogger? I recently checked my analytics and I'm still getting hits, which was a huge surprise. So to everyone who's stopped by, hello!

Anyways, so what brought me back? Recently, I went on a trip overseas to Indonesia to visit family. It was really fun, and I wanted to write things up at the end of the day like I did with my trip to Japan, but every day was packed with things to do and it was a struggle to get enough sleep. So now, I'm going to try and reach into my memory and recall the experience. Both as a way to spread my knowledge (I learned some pretty cool cultural things which I hope to add to this blog), but also as a way for me to document the experience. I don't want to forget my time with family and my experience, but it is likely I may forget it in favor of remembering the derivative of csc(x).

Now that I've explained myself, if you're interested in hearing more about my trip, consider following this blog, as I will post my experiences slowly instead of all at once.

Thank you, and I'll see you around!
- Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment