Saturday, August 6, 2016

August 6th

Today is host family day!

This morning started with me helping to make miso soup for breakfast. After that, we went to the mall, played a few games, and me and the two other girls took photos in a puri-kuri, or Japanese photo booth. It's very cute and fun.

After that, we took the train to Nagano. There was a shop there called Animate, which is an anime store. I was very happy, I got a cute headphone holder (Len Kagamine), a keychain (Kyoko Sakura), a sticker (Mikoto Suoh and Munakata), a folder (Kagerou Project), and a poster (Mekakushi-Dan). We then ate lunch, which involved me trying soba noodles.

After that, we went shopping for a little bit and returned back to the house. Since it was hot, me, the two younger kids, and the mom had a water balloon fight. The water balloons were so easy to make. A bunch of thirty five were attached by separate straws which connected to a disk, that connected to the hose. All that we had to do was connect the hose, and the balloons would fill up, and pop off of the sticks all tied and ready to go.

We had three rounds, and then we played with the sprinkler and hose. After that, I played WiiParty with the two younger kids.

Then, I made Alfredo spaghetti for dinner, which I had brought from Colorado. After that, we played uno and my family met my host family through video conferencing.

1 comment:

  1. Yum... it sounds yummy. Can you take a picture of the water balloon disc? Looks like really fun...

    ReplyDelete